The Auctioneers Association of North Carolina is the organization for the professional auctioneer who performs auctions in the State of North Carolina. It was established to allow a medium in which the professional auctioneer can stay abreast of the latest auction procedures, education, license law changes and other events that would effect the auction profession.
|Log into your account to see the AANC 2013 Newsletter!!
(To login please enter your username/password in the login box on the left side of the screen.)
2013 Summer Convention
June 14-15, DoubleTree, New Bern
PROCLAMATION FROM THE N.C. GOVERNOR
Members, login using your login name and password on the left-hand side of the page and go to NEWS to view the governor’s proclamation for Auctioneers Association of North Carolina’s Live Auction Day!
The Statement of Purpose
- To protect the interests of the public against the unscrupulous practices of uninformed or unethical auctioneers.
- To protect the interests of the members in all matters of legislation affecting the Auctioneers Association of North Carolina.
- To help, aid and assist at all times in improving the auction profession by technical training, instruction, apprenticeship and exchanges of ideas and practices.
- To aid any member in the conduct of an auction sale to the end of improving the auction services to be rendered by said member.
- To strive at all times to make the general public more auction minded and to foster the advantages of selling at auction.
- Be sure to check back with us often in order to get updated information on the AANC and upcoming auctions.
- Let us know if you have a question for us or have any feedback on our site.